Dr. Joshua R. Modlin, D.P.M.
1111 E. Army Post Rd. Suite 470
Des Moines, IA 50315
Joshua R Modlin, DPM
• B.A. in Biochemical, Cellular & Molecular Biology (BCMB) May 2003, Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa
• Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree June 2009, Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
• Level 1 Trauma Hospital surgical residency UMDNJ/Cooper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey
• In private practice wound care centers in Bakersfield, California since 2011
• Strong interest in advanced diabetic wound care/amputation prevention modalities and podiatric surgery
As a licensed podiatrist in Des Moines, IA we believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we'll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief.
We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. Our qualified staff is friendly and will ensure a pleasant visit. We invite you to e-mail or call our office with any questions via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site.
1111 E. Army Post Rd. Suite 470 ˙ Des Moines, IA 50315
Phone: (515) 244-0633 ˙ E-mail: email@example.com
Locations ˙ Copyright © Southridge Foot Clinic, 2012. All rights reserved.
Website Design by iHott Off The Press.